Customers have the right to request to cancel their DeleteMyInfo subscription at any time, for any reason, and can do so by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling us at 855-959-0311.
All amounts paid are non-refundable and non-transferable and DeleteMyInfo has the right to refuse any refund request for reasons including but not limited to the following:
- Customers changed their minds.
- Customers forgot to cancel before the subscription automatic renewal.
- Customers ordered the Services by mistake.
- Customers asking for goodwill.
- Customers failed to provide DeleteMyInfo with detailed information about the problem they experience with the Services, which prevents us from investigating the situation.
- Customers breached the Terms.
- DeleteMyInfo found that customers are using the Services fraudulently or that the account is being used by a third party fraudulently.
In exceptional circumstances, a refund may be approved by our support team, provided customers have shown evidence that the case merits the refund.
N.B. When claiming a refund, customers accept full responsibility for confirming that all the information they have provided to us is true and complete.
- Cancelation requests before the subscription’s 3rd-month ends will be pended until the end of their 3rd month;
- Cancelation requests after completing the 1st 3 months will be pended until the end of the current month.
- The refunded amount will be prorated for the number of remaining months of the subscription.
- A third-party service fee will be deducted from the Refund Amount (3% of the amount).
Refund Amount = Amount Paid – (No. of months used, min of 3 months x No. of members x $9.99, regular rate per month)
All refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days after it has been approved. The refund will be paid using the same manner as it was used for the initial payment.