Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How Opt Out of Badoo.com
What is Badoo.com?
Badoo is a dating-centric social network that was established in 2006. It has operational offices in London, Malta, Moscow, and the United States.
How to remove yourself from Badoo.com?
- Sign in to Badoo.com.
- Click on your profile icon.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Locate the “Settings” icon and select it.
4. Scroll down the page and click on “Delete account.”
5. Choose the “Delete your account” option, and then click “Continue.”
6. Click “Delete your account” once more.
7. Select “Other” as the reason for wanting to delete your Badoo.com account and type “privacy concerns” in the provided box.
8. Enter your current password to confirm the account deletion.
9. Click “Delete your account.”
What to do after the Badoo.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.