Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out Airbnb.com
What is Airbnb.com?
If you’ve decided to part ways with your Airbnb account, the service offers you two options. We’ve put together this step-by-step guide for deleting your Airbnb account, providing you with a couple of choices. You can either temporarily deactivate your account to safeguard your data for a potential return, or opt for a permanent deletion. Keep reading to determine the best option for your needs.
Bonus tip: While there are numerous online marketplaces that may compromise your privacy, they pale in comparison to data brokers like Whitepages, Mylife, Spokeo, and many others. These platforms store and publish your personal information without your consent. If you’re considering deleting any of your various social media accounts, take the time to identify the data broker sites selling your information online. Utilize our free 5-day trial to regain control over your data and continue safeguarding your online privacy with OneRep.
How to remove yourself from Airbnb.com?
- Go to Airbnb.com.
- Log into your account and click “Continue.” You can log in with your phone number, email, Facebook, Google, or Apple account.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Click your profile icon, then select “Account” from the drop-down menu.
4. Scroll to the bottom and click “Take care of that now.“
5. Choose the reason for leaving Airbnb and click “Continue.”
6. Click the “Deactivate account” button.
7. Deleting Your Airbnb Account Permanently:
8. Go to the “Manage your data” page on your PC or Mac.
9. In the “Delete your account” section, click the “Request to delete your account” link.
10. Read the information about account deletion and click “Next.”
11. Click the “Delete account” button to confirm.
12. Click “Done” and wait for Airbnb to contact you for further steps.
13. Please note that you will receive an email from Airbnb with instructions to finalize your removal request.
What to do after the Airbnb.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.