Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out City-data.com
What is City-data.com?
City-Data.com is a property database that provides various information, including crime rates, property ownership details and history, neighborhood background, assessments, house values, and more. While the website doesn’t remove records, it does offer the option to disassociate your name from the street-level address.
How to remove yourself from City-data.com?
- Begin by opening City-Data.com.
- Choose your state. Hover your mouse over the ‘Assessments‘ tab in the header and click on your state.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Select your county. Find your county in the list and click on it.
4. Pick your street. Locate your street and click on it.
5. Find your record and copy the page URL. Look for your property profile in the list, but don’t click on it. Instead, copy the URL of the webpage.
6. Navigate to the name disassociation page. Scroll down and click on ‘Request disassociating your name from street-level assessment address‘.
7. Complete the form. Enter your first and last name, a valid email address, state, county, and city. Explain the reason for your request and paste the URL you copied earlier. Type the security code from the image for verification and click the ‘Next step‘ button.
8. Submit your request. Enter your email address, street address, zip code, and initials, and click ‘Submit‘.
9. Verify your request. Open an email from City-Data and click on the verification link to complete your request.
10. Your request has been confirmed.
Please note that search engines, such as Google, do not update immediately. It might take a significant amount of time for them to update their search results or remove your information from their cache. City-Data.com cannot control this process.
How To Contact City-Data Directly: If you want to reach out to City-Data.com with a general inquiry, send an email to email@example.com. In case you’d like to request corrections or additions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to do after City-data.com opt out?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.