Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Backgroundcheckers.net
What is Backgroundcheckers.net?
BackgroundCheckers.net is a people search website that discloses personal information online. If you wish to remove your information from BackgroundCheckers.net, you will need to complete an online opt-out form and verify your request through email. Please refer to the guide below for instructions on how to proceed.
How to remove yourself from Backgroundcheckers.net?
- Go to BackgroundCheckers.net.
- Scroll down the page and click the “Do Not Sell or share My personal Info” link.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Enter your first and last name, select your state, and click “Search.”
4. Type in your city and click the “Submit” button.
5. Depending on your request, answer “yes” or “no” to the appearing question.
6. Select the record you’d like to remove.
7. To submit an opt-out request, enter a valid email address, your full name, address, phone number, and click “Submit.”
8. Check your inbox for a verification email from BackgroundCheckers.net, and click on the “Click to Remove your information” link.
9. Your opt-out request has been confirmed.
What to do after the Backgroundcheckers.net Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.