Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Checksecrets.com
What is Checksecrets.com?
CheckSecrets.com is a people-search website that offers access to various records, including criminal records, bankruptcies, photos, social media profiles, contact information, addresses, and more. If you wish to remove your information from CheckSecrets, you must initiate an opt-out request through their website.
How to remove yourself from Checksecrets.com?
- Visit CheckSecrets.com.
- Access the ‘Do Not Sell My Info‘.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Search for Your Listing Enter your first and last name, select your state from the drop-down menu, and click ‘Search.’
4. Locate Your Listing and Click ‘Continue‘ If additional questions appear during the search, answer them to refine the results.
5. Complete and Submit the Opt-Out Form Fill out the opt-out form with your valid email address, full name, address, and phone number. Afterward, click ‘Submit.’ (Note: It’s advisable to use a separate email address that doesn’t reveal personal or business information when opting out from people-search websites.)
6. Verify Your Request via Email Check your email inbox for a message from CheckSecrets.com. Open the email and follow the provided verification link.
7. Your opt-out request has been successfully confirmed.
What to do after the Checksecrets.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.