Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Crimeinformer.com
What is Crimeinformer.com?
CrimeInformer.com publishes recent arrest reports and mugshots from Oregon, Florida, Texas, and North Carolina. To have a listing removed from CrimeInformer.com, you must complete an opt-out form on their website.
How to remove yourself from Crimeinformer.com?
- Visit CrimeInformer.com.
- Navigate to the “Counties” tab at the top of the page.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Select the appropriate state and county.
4. Find the correct listing and click on it.
5. Copy the arrest ID number from the URL of the listing.
6. Go to their removal request page at https://crimeinformer.com/removals.
7. Provide your full name, a valid email address, the arrest ID number, complete the CAPTCHA, and click “Submit.”
8. Your opt-out request has been successfully submitted. Please allow up to 10 days for removal.
What to do after the Crimeinformer.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.