Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Cupid.com
What is Cupid.com?
Cupid.com is one of the longest-established online dating websites catering to markets in the United States, UK, Australia, and Canada.
How to remove yourself from Cupid.com?
- Sign in to cupid.com.
- Click the sign located near your icon.
- Click “My settings” to access your account settings.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
4. To delete your cupid.com account:
5. In the account settings, choose the “Remove” section and click “Continue.”
6. Enter your password and click “Continue.”
7. Select the option that best aligns with your preferences and click “Continue.”
8. Choose the option that accurately describes your reason for leaving and click “Continue.”
9. Finally, click “Remove your account.”
10. Your account removal request has been submitted. Please allow a few minutes for this change to take effect.
What to do after the Cupid.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.