Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Deathrecords.org
What is Deathrecords.org?
Deathrecords.org is a vital records company offering searches by full name, date, location, and cause of death.
How to remove yourself from Deathrecords.org?
- To maintain your privacy, you have the option to opt-out of your information appearing in search results on this website. When you follow the instructions provided below and submit your written request to the Data Management Department, deathrecords.org will promptly remove your identifying details, including your name, address, and phone number from their databases. It’s important to note that this process exclusively pertains to the removal of your information from this website and does not affect its availability in public records.
- Verification of your identity is crucial to accurately locate and remove the correct information from the databases. The website requires that all data removal request forms are accompanied by official proof of identity, such as a state-issued ID or a driver’s license. This verification step ensures a precise match between the information you wish to be removed and the data stored in their databases. Prior to sending a copy of these documents, please be diligent about obscuring or redacting your photo and ID/driver’s license number.
- To initiate the opt-out process, please print and complete the Data Removal Request form available at opt_out_form.pdf.
- Be sure to indicate the reason for your request from the following options:
- You are a state, local, or federal law enforcement officer or public official, and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm.
- You are a victim of identity theft.
- You are at risk of physical harm.
- You possess evidence that the record is incorrect or expunged.
- If applicable, provide the location of the data you wish to be removed/withheld in the form of a website/URL link.
- Please send your Data Removal Request, along with your proof of ID and copies of any relevant court orders, via fax to 1-888-446-1229. (This fax number is exclusively for data opt-out requests. The Opt Out Compliance Department does not handle customer-related issues.)
- Alternatively, you can mail your request to the Opt Out Compliance Department at the following address: Opt Out Compliance Department P.O. Box 990142 Boston, MA 02117
- Please allow up to 30 days for the full processing of your Data Removal Request.
- Important Note: deathrecords.org does not currently accept Data Removal Requests via email or over the phone. Incomplete requests that lack proof of identification and essential information such as name and address may not be processed.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
What to do after the Deathrecords.org Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.