Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Directmail.com
What is Directmail.com?
DirectMail.com is a data broker website featuring a mailing list. To opt out of DirectMail.com, please complete the online form and confirm your request via email. Following this process, your information will be added to the National Do Not Mail List.
How to remove yourself from Directmail.com?
- Visit the opt-out page.
- Fill out the removal request form:
- Enter your title, first name, last name, address.
4. Enter your city, choose the state, enter your Zip code, and email address for the removal request submission.
5. Click ‘Submit‘.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
6. To opt out of marketing mail, select the top box.
7. Click on the ‘Continue‘ button at the bottom of the page.
8. Click the ‘Submit Registration‘ button.
9. Open your email inbox and click on the confirmation removal link in the email.
10. Please be aware that it will take some time for DirectMail.com to share your preferences with each mailer.