Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Discoverorg.com
What is Discoverorg.com?
Discoverorg.com is a sales and marketing platform that consolidates crucial contact information for professionals from various sources in one convenient location. The company has recently acquired another extensive database, Zoominfo, and handles opt-out requests from this platform. If you remove your information from ZoomInfo.com, it will also be removed from Discoverorg.com. Here’s how you can proceed.
How to remove yourself from Discoverorg.com?
- Visit ZoomInfo’s opt-out page: https://www.zoominfo.com/update/remove.
- Enter your email address, complete the CAPTCHA, and click ‘Get Code‘.
3. Check your inbox for a confirmation email from ZoomInfo. Copy the 4-digit code provided.
4. Paste the code into the designated field and click ‘Confirm‘.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
5. Check the box that states ‘I would like to delete my information’. Then, select a reason for removing your information from ZoomInfo.com. Complete the CAPTCHA and click the ‘Remove‘ button.
6. Your information should be removed immediately from both databases.