Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Docketbird.com
What is Docketbird.com?
DocketBird.com is a website that offers access to federal and state court case details. While most of the DocketBird platform and its information require a subscription, there is publicly accessible information. The website provides free access to nearly 1 million cases. You can search for your case by name or number, and also filter your search by case type, including civil cases, criminal cases, bankruptcy cases, and appellate cases.
How to remove yourself from Docketbird.com?
- Visit DocketBird.com.
- Sign in if you’re already registered or sign up for a free trial to access information related to you.
- Locate the listing containing your information.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
4. Scroll down the displayed listing and click on the “Request Removal” link.
5. Enter a valid email address and click the “Request Removal” button.
6. Choose a removal option.
7. Please be aware that DocketBird offers free removal of your information from its website. When a listing is removed, it may take some time for Google to process the changes and eliminate the listing from its search results; this process is known as caching. If you subsequently search for your information on Google and click the search result, it will lead you to a broken link on DocketBird.com. DocketBird also provides a paid option for expedited removal, but the choice is yours to make.
What to do after the Docketbird.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.