Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of
What is Federal-data.com?
Federal Data operates as a people search site that publishes personal information online and is affiliated with a larger site named Data-records.com. To remove your listing from both Federal-data.com and Data-records.com, follow this opt-out guide. Your personal information should be delisted within 48 hours.
How to remove yourself from Federal-data.com?
- Go to data-records.com.
- Enter your first and last name, specify your city and state, then click on the ‘Search‘ button.
3. Find the matching result and click on the ‘View Profile‘ button.
4. Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Control Profile‘ button.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
5. You will be redirected to Federal-data.com. Enter your full name and email address, solve CAPTCHA, and click ‘Send‘.
6. Open your email inbox and click on the removal link to confirm your opt-out request.
7. Your removal request has been confirmed.
What to do after the Federal-data.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.