Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Freebackgroundcheck.us
What is Freebackgroundcheck.us?
FreeBackgroundCheck.org aggregates public record information obtained from diverse government and proprietary databases, granting users access to these records via its website.
How to remove yourself from Freebackgroundcheck.us?
- Visit FreeBackgroundCheck.org’s opt-out page.
- Enter your first name, last name, city, and state.
3. Locate your profile and check the ‘Select record‘ box.
4. Click on the red ‘Remove Data‘ button that appears after selecting your record.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
5. Provide your email address to receive a confirmation link.
6. Open an email from FreeBackgroundCheck.org and follow the verification link.
7. Your removal request has been submitted.
What to do after the Freebackgroundcheck.us Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.