Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Governmentregistry.org
What is Governmentregistry.org?
How to remove yourself from Governmentregistry.org?
Note: You have the option to opt-out of having your information displayed in search results on our website as a courtesy. When you submit a written request to our Data Management Department, as explained below, governmentregistry.org will eliminate your identifying information, such as name, address, and phone number, from our databases. However, please be aware that this process solely removes your information from our website and not from publicly available records.
- For the confirmation of your identity, we require official proof, such as a state-issued ID or a driver’s license, to ensure accurate removal of your data. Please redact your photo and ID/driver’s license number before sending us a copy.
- To proceed, please print and complete the Data Removal Request form available at opt_out_form.pdf. Additionally, provide reasons for your request, such as:
- You are a state, local, or federal law enforcement officer or public official facing a threat of death or serious bodily harm due to your position.
- You are a victim of identity theft.
- You are at risk of physical harm.
- You possess evidence that the record is incorrect or expunged.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
What to do after the Governmentregistry.org Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.