Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Holaconnect.com
What is Holaconnect.com?
HolaConnect, a data broker, gathers personal information and publishes it on the internet. To opt out from HolaConnect, complete an opt-out form and verify the request via email. Your information will be removed within 2 to 3 days.
How to remove yourself from Holaconnect.com?
- Search for your listing on HolaConnect.
2. Find your result and click on “View Profile.”
3. Copy the URL of your listing.
4. Visit their removal page at https://holaconnect.com/optout/. Paste your URL and enter your email to verify your identity (we suggest using a masked email from Blur). Complete the CAPTCHA and click “Submit.”
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
5. Check your email for a verification link. Click on the link provided.
6. Your listing will be removed within 2-3 days.
7. For further guidance, visit: https://holaconnect.com/optout
What to do after the Holaconnect.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.