Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Johndoe.com
What is Johndoe.com?
John Doe is a data broker that publishes personal information on the internet. To remove yourself from John Doe’s database, you must complete an opt-out form and provide your identification. Following this process, it may take up to 72 hours for your information to be removed.
How to remove yourself from Johndoe.com?
- Look up your listing on https://johndoe.com and select “View Details”.
2. Copy the URL of your listing.
3. Visit the John Doe opt-out page, https://johndoe.com/optout_request. Paste your URL in the provided bar and click “Next”.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
4. State the reason for wanting your listing removed.
5. Upload an image of your ID, ensuring that your picture, ID number, and signature are blocked out.
6. Your listing should be removed within 72 hours.
What to do after the Johndoe.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.