Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Justia.com
What is Justia.com?
Justia.com is a website that offers free legal information online. It serves as an extensive database of US law, enabling users to search for cases, dockets, and filings across the U.S. Notably, Justia.com does not remove records from its website unless they are under seal. However, it does provide an option to block the records from appearing in Google search results.
How to remove yourself from Justia.com?
- Visit Justia.com’s Dockets & Filings page. To access, either scroll down on the Justia website and click on ‘Dockets & Filings‘ or follow this direct link.
2. Look up your case. On the resulting page, input your name, the judge’s name, select the court and lawsuit type, enter the date the case was filed, and click ‘Search‘.
3. Open your case and copy its URL. Once you find your case in the search results, open it and highlight the webpage URL to copy it.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
4. Go to Justia’s Support page. Click on ‘Help’ in the footer or use this link to access Justia’s Support page.
5. Submit your record removal request. Choose the ‘Submitting a request to block a Justia link’ option, paste the case URL, enter your name and email address, solve the Captcha, and click the ‘Send Request’ button.
6. Check your inbox for an email from Justia regarding the status of your opt-out request. They will confirm the record has been updated. Google should remove the record from its search results.
How to Contact Justia Directly:
Justia.com’s support staff is accessible via the online contact form.
What to do after the Justia.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.