Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Ndb.com
What is Ndb.com?
NDB.com, also known as National Database, functions as a people-search platform, offering online access to public records and background information. Operating in association with the larger site InfoTracer, it redirects users to InfoTracer for accessing public records and managing opt-out requests. Removing your information from InfoTracer will subsequently eliminate your data from NDB.com. Post-removal request, your information should be cleared within 72 hours.
How to remove yourself from Ndb.com?
- Visit InfoTracer’s opt-out page at https://infotracer.com/optout/.
- Enter your first and last name, specify your state, and type in your city. Then, click “Submit“.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
4. Click the “Remove Data” button.
5. Enter your email address, complete the Captcha, and click “Submit“.
6. Check your inbox to confirm your opt-out request. Click on the “Click Here” link in the email to finalize the submission process.
7. Your removal request has been received and will be automatically processed. Your information should be removed within 72 hours.
What to do after the Ndb.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.