Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How To Opt Out of Neighbor.report
What is Neighbor.report?
Neighbor.Report gathers publicly accessible data concerning addresses, residents, and phone numbers and makes this information available on its website.
How To Remove Yourself From Neighbor.report?
- Access Neighbor.Report: Enter your address in the search bar and click the suggested result when it appears.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
2. Verify the record’s accuracy: Check all the information in the record to confirm it’s the correct one. Then, scroll to the page’s bottom, locate the ‘Opt Out/Report a Violation‘ link, and follow it.
3. Fill out the removal form: Provide your name, a valid email address, and your residential address. The record URL should be auto-filled, but if it’s not, go back one step and copy it. Select the reason(s) for your request (you can choose multiple), solve the CAPTCHA, and click the ‘Next step’ button.
4. Initiate removal: Click the ‘Remove’ button next to the information you wish to erase from the record, and then click ‘Apply‘. Neighbor Report has received your request and has removed your data from its website.
5. Please be aware that you may receive a ‘There is nothing to delete’ notice after Step 3. In such cases, enter the details you want to have removed in the form and click ‘Submit‘.
What to do after the Neighbor.report Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.