Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Okcupid.com
What is Okcupid.com?
OkCupid is an American-based online dating, friendship, and social networking website with international operations. The platform utilizes multiple-choice questions to match its members.
How to remove yourself from Okcupid.com?
- Log in to okcupid.com.
- Click on your picture in the upper right corner.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Select the ‘Settings‘ option.
4. Scroll down and find the sentence “Need a break? Go here to disable or delete your account.” Click the “Go here” link.
5. Click on the ‘Delete account‘ button.
6. Confirm your password and click “Delete.”
7. Your account has been successfully deleted.
What to do after the Okcupid.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.