Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out Publicdatausa.com
What is Publicdatausa.com?
PublicDataUSA.com is a people-search website operating within the United States. As stated on their homepage, their mission is to provide free and accessible public data. Consequently, they freely share various personal details, including information about relatives, addresses, phone numbers, business registrations, and more. To opt out of PublicDataUSA, you are required to submit a form directly on their website.
How to remove yourself from Publicdatausa.com?
- Go to PublicDataUSA.com.
- Click on ‘Contact us.’ Scroll down to the footer of the page and select the ‘Contact us’ link.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Click on ‘For Opt-out requests, please click here.‘ Find the ‘For Opt-out requests, please click here’ link within the contact form and click on it.
4. Search for yourself. Enter your full name and select your state. Then, click the ‘Search‘ button.
5. Select the matching profiles. The results will be displayed on the following page, categorized by search type (vehicle, voter records, etc.). Review all the profiles to select the ones that match your information. Pay attention to additional details to ensure you choose your records and not those of someone with the same name. Tick the ‘Opt-out’ box to select the matching listings.
6. Submit the opt-out form. Once you’ve reviewed all the listings, you’ll find the opt-out form at the bottom of the page. Enter your first and last name, a valid email address, and a phone number. Solve the Captcha and click ‘Submit.‘
Note: We recommend using a separate email address created specifically for submitting removal requests to PublicDataUSA and other people-search databases. This helps ensure that personally identifiable information associated with your email won’t be displayed or shared on these sites.
7. Your removal request has been submitted. Please allow 1-3 business days for it to be processed.
How to Contact PublicDataUSA Directly:
To reach out to PublicDataUSA.com with questions or concerns, you can fill out a contact form on their website.
What to do after the Publicdatausa.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.