Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How To Opt Out Equifax.com
What is Equifax.com?
Equifax functions as a credit reporting agency offering services like background checks, SSN searches, and credit records monitoring. To remove your information from Equifax, the Opt-Out Prescreen service is available, which provides personal information in marketing lists to creditors and insurers, enabling them to extend firm offers of credit or insurance.
To opt-out from Opt-Out Prescreen and remove yourself from these lists, you need to complete and mail Equifax’s opt-out form. However, the specific timeframe for the removal of your information is unclear.
How to remove yourself from Equifax?
- Visit their online form at https://www.optoutprescreen.com/selection.
- Scroll down to the bottom, choose “Permanent Opt-Out by Mail”, and then click “Continue”.
3. Provide your name and address. It’s important to note that your social security number and date of birth are not necessary, and it’s recommended not to provide this information.
4. Complete the security letters and click “Confirm”.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
5. Print and mail the “Permanent Opt-Out Election form” to:
Innovis Consumer Assistance PO Box 495 Pittsburgh, PA 45230-1689
Please note that it may take some time for your mailed letter to be received and for your information to be removed from their database.
What to do after the Equifax.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.