Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Backgroundcheck.run
What is Backgroundcheck.run?
BackgroundCheck.Run is a data broker that shares personal details including criminal offenses, contact information, bankruptcies, and more. It operates as a non-FCRA-compliant site, offering background screening and people-search services. To delete your information from BackgroundCheck.Run, you need to initiate an opt-out request on their website and confirm it via email.
How to remove yourself from Backgroundcheck.run?
- Go to BackgroundCheck.Run to begin the opt-out process.
- Look up your information by entering your full name, city, and state. Click on ‘Search.’
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Once you find a matching listing, click on your name to open it.
4. Confirm that the details provided in the record are yours. Click on ‘Control this profile‘ on the right.
5. Fill in your full name and email address. Your profile URL should already be auto-pasted. If not, copy it from your record. Solve the Captcha and click ‘Submit opt-out request.‘
Note: It’s advisable to use a separate email address created specifically for submitting removal requests to protect your personally identifiable information.
6. Check your email inbox for a message from BackgroundCheck, open it, and click the confirmation link to finalize the removal.
7. Your opt-out request has been confirmed, and you will receive a tracking ID to monitor the status of your request.
What to do after the Backgroundcheck.run Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.