Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Barnesandnoble.com
What is Barnesandnoble.com?
Barnesandnoble.com is the largest bookseller in the United States, boasting a vast network of retail stores, and serving as a prominent retailer of content, digital media, and educational products.
How to remove yourself from Barnesandnoble.com?
- Log in to your BN.com account by clicking the “Sign In” link in the top right corner of the page.
- Hover over the “My Account” link and choose “Manage Account.”
- Scroll down the page and click on “Manage Your B&N Membership.”
- Click on the “Edit Settings” link under the Automatic Renewal Settings section.
- Ensure that the “No Thanks, I’ll Renew My Membership In-Store or Online” option is selected, and then click “Save Changes.”
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
What to do after the Barnesandnoble.com Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.