Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How to Opt Out of Divorcerecords.org
What is Divorcerecords.org?
Divorcerecords.org is an online records information provider that leverages a network of multiple data sources to assist you in locating Divorce Records.
How to remove yourself from Divorcerecords.org?
- Visit the privacy page at http://www.divorcerecords.org/index.php?xpath=privacy.
- You can choose to opt-out of your information appearing in search results on this website as a courtesy. To do so, please follow the steps below:
- Submit a written request to the Data Management Department. When you submit your request, divorcerecords.org will remove your identifying information, including your name, address, and phone number from their databases. Remember that this process exclusively pertains to the removal of your information from this website and does not affect its availability in public records.
- To ensure the correct information is removed from their databases, it’s crucial for the website to confirm your identity. They require all data removal request forms to be accompanied by official proof of identity, such as a state-issued ID or a driver’s license. This verification step ensures a precise match between the information you want to be removed and the data stored in their databases. Before sending them a copy of these documents, be sure to obscure or redact your photo and ID/driver’s license number.
- To initiate the opt-out process, please print and complete the Data Removal Request form, available at opt_out_form.pdf.
- Include any of the following reasons for your request: a. You are a state, local, or federal law enforcement officer or public official, and your position exposes you to a threat of death or serious bodily harm. b. You are a victim of identity theft. c. You are at risk of physical harm. d. You have evidence that the record is incorrect or expunged.
- If you can, provide the location of the data you wish to be removed/withheld in the form of a website/URL link.
- Fax or mail your Data Removal Request, along with your proof of ID and copies of any applicable court orders, to the following address:
- Fax: 1-888-446-1229 (This fax number is exclusively for data opt-out requests. The Opt Out Compliance Department does not handle customer-related issues.)
- Opt Out Compliance Department P.O. Box 990142 Boston, MA 02117
- Please allow a processing time of up to 30 days for your Data Removal Request to be fully processed.
- Important Note: divorcerecords.org does not currently process Data Removal Requests by email or over the phone. Incomplete requests that lack proof of identification and vital information such as name, address, and date of birth may not be processed.