Do you want DeleteMyInfo to remove your information from data brokers?
How To Opt Out of Whitepages Premium
What is Whitepages Premium?
How To Remove Yourself From Whitepages Premium?
- Visit premium.whitepages.com.
- Enter your first and last name, along with your city and state. Click the magnifier icon.
DeleteMyInfo can help you save time by removing all your information from data brokers.
3. Find the matching result and click ‘View Details.‘
4. Copy the URL associated with your profile.
5. Go to the ‘Submit a request‘ page and select ‘I need to edit or remove a listing.‘
6. Enter your email address, paste the listing URL, and write ‘please remove my premium listing for privacy reasons’ in both the ‘Subject’ and ‘Description’ fields. Review the Terms of Service (TOS) and click ‘Submit.’
7. Your request has been successfully submitted.
What to do after the Whitepages Premium Opt Out request?
Your worries are still present, unfortunately. There are still many other websites that perform the same function, and more are being developed every day. You have more work to do if this worries you and you want to keep your information private. Fortunately, DeleteMyInfo.com have a solution that significantly simplifies the procedure.
DeleteMyInfo.com offers a very budget-friendly plan to delete you from Google and remove you from over 160+ data brokers that expose your personal information. If you want to know about our plans and promotions, click here, or you may also call us at (855)-959-0311 or visit us at our office located at 3000 Gulf to Bay Blvd Suite 205, Clearwater, FL 33765.